Thursday, April 9, 2009

Announcement







Good news..






Most probably i will exempted from my professional paper after I graduate . The formal announcement will be given by MMU next week. The detail we still dont know, but everything will come into crystal clear after this meeting .What we known is the answer given by our bar council is positive. We are exempted is a fact start from now onwards but forsure there are certain conditions that we need to fulfill. Therefore maybe i will prolong my chambering period or enroll myself in any particular additional training course before I call to the bar and become a practising lawyer.It is such a good news but maybe the training given by bar council will be extremely tough. Pretty sure( on my point of view) , this is not an easy training .After enduring s0 much of hardship is time for me to eject some fun in my life ( plan to travel around malaysia during this coming trimester break ).






Bad news..



Ying yun, whether we will have a chance to cohabitate with each others is still a question?



u sould make up ur mind n tell me ur decision asap..



anyway think twice and act wise.. avoid ( stupid feeling)-stinge of regret in ur journey



r u going to embark ur journey in mmu ?



anyway goodluck for ur futureundertaking...



ying yun,



i had booked a bed in ixora apartment my unit number is 9th floor unit 8 bed 2,



ying , try to choose bed 1 and bed 2 , for unit 8 in any floor (1-18), so u wont feel burning hot as bed 5and 6. Bear in mind non-refundable once u had booked the room..



dont hesitate to call me .. if u face any problems..



Best regard lots of lots of love from ur cousin,



ting ting






8 comments:

Tan YH said...

好耶!!雨过天晴了。。CONGRATULATIONS:)

CC said...

船到桥头自然直是不会错的.

☆PaTrIck★ said...

做么第一張和第二張照片最右邊那個突然殺出來照片看上去很怪... 哈哈

玉凤 said...

很会抢镜头!
都说了,阿公阿嫲会保佑的,要多多上这个网!

歪歪 said...

ok,thnx~!i ll arrange..
if can,i ll go 2 malacca tis week~
okok,thnx a lot^^

CC said...

对了.阿恒你个carefree啊.哈哈就是咖里非的英文意思.

陈芮漒 said...

这张照片阿恒不懂进来"gan lan"!很没有意思!完完全全破坏这张照片!

Tan YH said...

是咯。。为什么我没有在里面叻。自私,没有叫我一起拍